Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To be beautiful

Today I was told I was stunning. Compliments are always too large and awkwardly shaped to go down my throat nicely. I remember the old adage beauty comes from within. I thought that meant someone's personality made them beautiful. I don't think it is that simple.

I think the other half of that phrase is that by feeling beautiful, people can see your beauty. Which is why so many funny looking people are seen as beautiful :P
But also, why when you do not feel beautiful other people rarely see it, and even when they do it makes you feel...awkward.

I've set a deadline for myself of September to work on me to the point I start to feel beautiful again. 3 months is a small and large goal when you think about it.

Been doing good so far, I see that inches are coming off, wish the pounds melted away as fast.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment